top of page
IEP/504 FAQ's
Q: Can I take someone with me to my child study team meeting?
A: Yes, it is your right to take whomever you wish as long as they can speak to the needs of your child. This could be a friend, family member, or special education advocate.
Q: Is there any type of facilitation available for my meetings with the district? I feel like we need a non-biased intermediary. 
A: Yes, while a good special education advocate will be a collaborative party, there is also a state program that is available. See more information here
Q: How often do we have meetings with the child study team regarding the IEP or 504?
A: You can ask for a meeting whenever you feel like you need one. 
Have a question that isn't answered? Email us and we will see if we can help!
bottom of page